Agilo based on Trac. The tool is under active development. While it has several nice features like timeline, burn down charts and dashboard, integrated wiki, the concept behind Agilo has several flaws. There are no projects in the system, it means if you have several projects you will have to implement a workaround. Iteration and Releases planning is cumbersome, it is not easy to figure out how to create an iteration plan.
Still Agilo is a good free tool for agile development.
- Integrated Wiki
- Good Burn Down Chart
- Changes history (timeline)
- Saved search queries
- Story can be split to tasks
- Supports Stories, Bugs and Impediments
- Not very usable user interface
- No Projects
- No planning UI, it is possible to reassign user stories from Edit screen only.
- People management not present in UI
Platform [Technologies]: Windows/Unix [Python, SQLite]
Web site: www.agilofortrac.com
blog comments powered by
TargetProcess is an agile project management tool. It is designed to solve distributed teams problems and support agile development processes.
Get TargetProcess for Free (5 users pack)
- Scrum, Kanban, Custom development process
- Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Eclipse, Bugzilla integration
- iOS app, Live updates